Neatspy's step-by-step Android tracking instructions.
Learn how to track iPhone and iPad instead.
Neatspy, the world's best Android tracker, has been offering tracking service for Android phones since as long as Android phones have been available. Here is the detailed process to track an Android phone using Neatspy, while being completely hidden.
Gives you access to all Neatspy's features, including tracking.
You need to access the target phone, for a maximum of two minutes.
For a detailed information on these steps, read below:
1. Visit https://neatspy.com from any of your devices. Click on the sign-up button, which you can see in the top right corner. Create a Neatspy account through your email and a password. Alternatively, fill the form below:
2. Once you have the account, get a subscription plan for Android phones. You will be redirected to the setup process. The setup process will take a couple of minutes or so, depending on your internet speed. You will also see all the instructions on the screen.
Name the phone that you wish to monitor and choose its operating system as Android.
3. Access the target phone and navigate to "Settings">"Security". Find the option that says "Install apps from unknown sources" and make sure it is enabled.
Navigate to "Settings" > "Google" > "Security" > "Google Play Protect". Disable "Improve harmful app detection" & "Scan device for security threats".
1. You are now ready to install the Neatspy app on the target phone. You will find the Neatspy Android app link during the Neatspy setup on the web browser you are using. Open this link from the target phone, and you can download the Neatspy app from there.
3. You're almost done! Allow all the permissions that the app seeks on the target phone. You can then choose to hide the app icon from the target phone's app menu. If you choose to hide it, Neatspy works in complete stealth mode. In order to open Neatspy on the target phone, you can dial **001** on that phone and Neatspy will launch.
You are now ready to monitor the target phone. Log into your Neatspy dashboard using your username and password from any web browser you want. You will then be redirected to your Neatspy dashboard, where all of Neatspy's features are present.
During the first time access to the Neatspy's dashboard, it takes a few minutes to sync with the target phone's data completely. Therefore, please be patient during this time. Once the data is synced, you can click on any feature on the left and the feature interface will open. You can refresh the data through the Refresh icon on top to keep it updated. Remember that the target phone needs to be connected to the internet to sync new data.